Wednesday, June 24, 2009

better late than never, right? (right?!)

HOKAY. SO.

I'm a massive fan of So You Think You Can Dance, and I've been meaning to make this blog for ages, but I honestly didn't think anyone would want to read it; HOWEVER, a few of my friends have asked my opinion on cuts, performances, etc. (GASP, I KNOW) so I thought to hell with low self-esteem. I'm making this baby!

I realize this is a late start, but pretend I've made really witty & thought-provoking comments on the past episodes. I'll likely comment on past episodes (like the travesty that is Ashley being cut. *CAT CRY*), but otherwise, I'm just too damn lazy to go back.

SO. For those of you who enjoy a rambling ranter on dance, I'm your gal.

OH, WAIT. I HAVE SOMETHING FOR Y'ALL.
(oh, the wonders of accidental screencaps)
unsure cat is unsure


No comments:

Post a Comment